Welcome To Our Website
|A. J. Institute of Management (AJIM) is functioning under Laxmi Memorial Education Trust ® (LMET) and established in the year 1999 with its own academic philosophy by keeping two ideologies of education on priority - creation of new knowledge and achieving par-excellence. The Institute is offering Two-year full time MBA programme, affiliated to Mangalore University and recognised by AICTE, New Delhi and Govt. of Karnataka. read more>>|
A.J. Shetty President Laxmi Memorial Education Trust (R)
Today, management education is occupying the most significant position in the field of higher education. This is because the management institutes are assuming the responsibility of developing the 'excellent managers' for the business world.read more>>
- Admissions for 2014-16 open.
- Students with 80% or above marks in B.Com or B.B.M. are eligible to get 50% of concession on first-in first-serve basis.
- Placement for the Current Year
- 80% placement for the current year till date in the companies like Infosys, mphasis, Dominos, AIMFILL, Deutsche Bank, Narayana Hredayalaya, E & Y etc.
- Business Today
- "Business Today has ranked A. J. Institute of Management among the top 200 B-schools, out of about 2500 AICTE recognized management institutions functioning in India, offering MBA education. Only three institutes are ranked from Dakshina Kannada and Udupi districts and AJIM is one among them".
- JOB FAIR - 2014
- A. J. Institute of Management has conducted Job Fair successfully in association with Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KMAT), Bangalore on Friday and Saturday - 21st and 22nd March – 2014 at the Institute Campus situated at Kottara Chowki, Mangalore. About 40 companies, drawn from Bangalore and Other places have participated in the Job Fair. Also, about 5,000 students from Under Graduation and Post-Graduation have participated in the said Job Fair. It is decided to organize the Job Fair every year, has an Annual feature, so as to provide an occasion for thousands of students including MBA graduates to select their dream jobs.