Registration and other Formalities : 9.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
Induction programme : 10.30 a.m. onwards
Counter 1 – Registration
Students are required to complete the registration process by filling the information’s like Name, Contact Number Students, Contact Number of Parents, Email ID and Signature of Parents and Students.
Counter 2 – Obtain signature from both parents and students for the following documents
- Anti ragging Declaration Form
- Code of Conduct
Counter 3 – Selection of soft-core optional subject
Students are required to go through the syllabus of option 1 & option 2 as notified in the notice board and select their optional group by ticking against their name in counter 3.
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Economics for Managers||Economics for Managers|
|Computer Applications in Business||Project Management|
- SSLC Marks Card
- Degree Marks card (all six semesters)
- Consolidated grade card.
- Provisional Pass Certificate
- Scorecard (KMAT / PGCET/others)
- Migration Certificate (for outside Mangalore university students)
- Conduct Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Photos – 6
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Collection of pending application & Prospectus – Those students who have not taken the application and prospectus are required to do the same by paying Rs. 500/- in the college office.
- Payment for subscription of News Paper – All the students are required to pay fee of Rs. 300/- for subscription of Business Line news paper in the college office.
Those students who wish to take hostel admissions can finish their formalities in counter 6.