THE INFRASTRUCTURAL EDGEThe Institute has a spacious independent campus near NH-66, situated in serene and picturesque surroundings, with an ideal environment for education. Being a well equipped and self sufficient campus, it enables students to focus on management education, while our competent and enthusiastic team of campus executives ensures that the student’s well-being is well taken care of.
Library and Learning Resources:
- No. of Volumes: 14,842 (AICTE Mandatory requirement: 9500)
- No. of Periodicals: 45
- E-Resources: J-Gate and ProQuest
- Volumes in Reference Section: 2,226
- Automation Details: Easy lib with bar-coding System
- Other Facilities: Photocopy facilities, Multi-media PC, Bar- coding Machine, E-books , Printer
Computer Lab as an ICT Hub:
- State-of-the art Air-conditioned computer lab with 151 Sq. M. fitted with LCD for lectures.
- No. of Work stations : 80
- No. of Licensed System software : 80
- No. of Licensed Application Software : 42
- Internet Capacity: 32 MBPS Leased Line Internet connectivity
- Wifi Connection : 5 Wifi Point to connect wifi to whole campus
- Server Capacity : Dell Power Edge Rack Mount Server, 4 GB Ram, 500 GB Hard Disk, 18.5” Dell Monitor
- LAN System : Intranet connecting – Computer Lab, Director Chamber, Institute Office, Faculty Rooms, Library, Conference Hall
- Firewall System : Dell Sonic Wall firewall to secured system
- Antivirus System : K7 – Total Security Antivirus for 60 Systems
- Printer and Scanner
- UPS Backup: 25 KVA Backup of 15 KVA + 5 KVA -2 No.) of UPS
Scope of Advanced Studies and Research Apart from 2 years MBA programme, institute also offers provision for advanced studies and research like M.Phil and Ph. D programmes. The Research centre contains the database of more than 2,500 listed companies from 40 sectors in the form of knowledge software – Cygnus. Students also have access to tremendous knowledge resources such as EBSCO and J-gate which provide a pool of knowledge information that rivals the best of management institutes in the country. Our faculty makes it a point to encourage students to make maximum use of the available resources by intertwining the teaching methods with assignments and cases and other practical pedagogy that requires reference of these journals.
Other Physical Infrastructure
- The Classrooms: 4 AC Wi-Fi enabled classrooms with LCD and multi-media system and 2 optional classroom with LCD facilities.
- Faculty rooms and cubicles: Wi-Fi enabled 5 rooms with 10 cubicles.
- CC Camera Surveillance in campus.
- Wi-Fi enabled AC Board room with LCD facilities
- Audio-visual Conference hall 300 member capacity
- Purified Drinking water with water cooler facilities : 2 points
- Washroom facility at each floor
- Group study space, Sports room, Placement room
- First aid room and fire extinguishers
- Ladies rest rooms
- Canteen with 40 seater allotted free of cost to a lady socially under privileged
- Electricity generator of 125 KV
- 24*7 Watch and Ward system
- Vermi- composting unit for waste management, parking , ramp etc.
Teaching and Learning:
- Group Discussion
- Case study Analysis
- Role play exercises
- Seminar presentations
- Book Review sessions
- Add on Internship for 30 days
- Project Work
- Conduct of Spot seminars on current issues
- Online Aptitude Test series.
- Demos on the use of E-Journals
- Industry Visits
- Creation of Short Films
- Review of Inspirational Movies
- Conduct of Social Survey
- Expert Lecture series
- Day- long workshops
- Participation in clubs / associations
- Deputation to fests/conferences
- Participation in Intrafest
- Viva-voce and Assignment
- Celebration of festivals
- Add-on Certificate Programmes
|Distinction||First Class||Second Class||percent|
- Mrs. Swapna Shetty has secured 3rd Rank Under Mangalore University Semester examination during 2013-14.
- Ms Kavitha has secured 6th Rank under Mangalore University Semester examination During 2016-17
|No. of Deputations||09||17||12||09||21||19|
|No. of Students Deputations||64||134||85||82||83||179|
|No. of Championship Won||–||–||–||–||03||04|
|No. of Runner-up Championships Won||01||02||01||–||02||02|
|No. of Prizes Won||04||73||19||05||58||64|
Our Vision for Future
Institutional Values and Best Practices :
- Industry certified add on certificate programmes in all the semesters
- Add on summer internship of 30 days
- Functioning of 37 Clubs and Associations.
- Provision of Online Aptitude Test to enhance the employability
- About 62 percentage of the students are brought under Government / Management scholarships (2016-17)
- Provision of SWOC analysis, mentorship etc
- Facility of procurements of Passport and PAN Cards for students
- Open assembly every Monday and Saturday
- Spot seminars on contemporary issues
- Short movie preparation on social centric themes
- Inspirational video presentation with in- depth discussion
- Project work dairy to ensure quality project work
- Opportunities for the students to organize the programmes on their own including festivals.
- 360 degree of CIE
- Social survey projects for the advantages to local communities
- Green initiatives such as vermi-composting, solar energy etc
- Unique extension activities such as visit to orphanage, MOU with the organization, conduct the workshop for the public etc.
- Functioning of Executive council (Faculty, Students, Library, Lab and Office)to review the activities
- Publication of research journals for the last 8 years.(Indexed)